- 4 none bagel, wheat
- 2 cup, sliced strawberries
- Peel and cut carrots into 1-2 inch pieces, thinly slice onion, and mince garlic; set aside. Heat oil in a large pot over medium.
- Add veggies and herbs. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes. Carrots should be fork tender. Cool slightly, then transfer to a high-powered blender and blend until smooth; slowly add broth while blending.
- Return to pot and heat over medium. Add salt, pepper, and hot sauce (optional); stir well to combine.
- Slice strawberries. Serve soup hot with bagels and strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie