- 6 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 4 cup tomato soup
- 2 medium apple
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 4 stick string cheese
- Peel and grate carrots; roughly chop peanuts and cilantro.
- Toss all slaw ingredients into a large bowl and stir to coat evenly.
- Heat soup (any favorite soup may be used here), and cut apples into wedges.
- Serve carrot slaw alongside soup, apple wedges, crackers, and cheese sticks.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie