- 1 medium shallot
- 2 clove garlic
- 8 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 1/8 cup vinegar, balsamic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon oregano, fresh
- 1/8 cup basil, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Mince shallot and garlic; cut mozzarella into small cubes. Set aside separately.
- Slice tomatoes in half and toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Spread onto a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, then allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to the package directions. Drain and rinse, then pour into a large mixing bowl with the roasted tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, remaining olive oil, sugar, shallot, garlic, and fresh oregano. Pour into pasta and toss to coat.
- Add mozzarella, basil, salt, and pepper; toss one last time.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 422kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 507mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g