- 2 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a 9×11 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package for al dente; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, add squash to a medium skillet and add an inch of water. Heat over medium-low for about 10 minutes or until fork tender; let cool slightly. Add squash to blender and puree until smooth, adding water from skillet as needed.
- Melt butter in a separate saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour until no longer lumpy. Cook for 30 seconds then slowly whisk in milk. Add nutmeg and salt; whisk until bubbly, then cook 2 minutes. Remove sauce from heat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons squash puree over a lasagna noodle and sprinkle with shredded Parmesan. Roll up tightly and place into baking dish. Continue with remaining noodles. Spoon sauce over the roll-ups and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with fresh raspberries.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie