- Preheat oven to 400°F and spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Remove skin from squash and cut it into 1 inch cubes. Toss in 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Place into prepared baking dish and roast for approximately 20 minutes or until squash is softened.
- Meanwhile, cook quinoa as directed on package, using the stock in place of water (if more liquid is needed, simply use water).
- Remove seeds from pomegranate.
- When both squash and quinoa have fully cooked, toss together in a large bowl with pomegranate seeds, remaining salt and pepper, vinegar, sage, almonds and feta cheese.
- Serve warm.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie