Let kids decorate whole grain freezer waffles with fresh fruits and veggies to look like colorful butterflies!
- 8 medium freezer waffles whole grain
- 2 medium banana
- 2 medium kiwi
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- Heat up waffles and place 2 on each serving plate. Cut them all in half.
- Slice banana lengthwise down the middle. This part will serve as the body of the butterfly. Place a banana half onto each plate and then place the waffle halves on the sides of banana to serve as the wings.
- Next, peel kiwi and cut into slices. Peel carrot and cut it into thin slices as well. Use a small amount of peanut butter to attach the kiwi and carrot slices to each waffle. Use 2 small thin slices of fruit for the antennae.