- 1 cup bulgur, dry
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Cook bulgar according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, dice pepper, cut turkey into smaller pieces, and peel and dice carrot. Toss all into a large bowl with spinach and dressing; set aside.
- Once bulgar has finished cooking, allow to cool to room temperature and then add to veggies. Toss to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with feta, and serve with mango on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie