- 4 cup slices apple
- 1 cup strawberries
- 2 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 ounce coconut flakes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Thinly slice apples. Arrange apple slices on the serving plate. Save until Step 3. Put the strawberries on the cutting board and chop off their green tops. Chop the strawberries and save until Step 3.
- Put peanut butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds or until peanut butter is thin but not bubbly.
- Spoon 1 tablespoons peanut butter over each serving of apples that have been arranged on plates. Sprinkle each serving with strawberries, coconut and top with 1/4 cup yogurt and chopped pecans.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie