- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- 8 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 8 slice pickle
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 cup grapes
- Trim stems from Brussels sprouts and slice thinly. Mince shallot, thinly slice bell pepper and grate carrots; set all aside separately.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add oil and shallot; cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Add peppers, Brussels sprouts, carrots, salt and pepper; stir to combine and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Cut open rolls and fill with turkey, lettuce, pickles and mustard.
- Serve Brussels medley and turkey sandwiches with grapes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie