- 2 medium pear
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Mince garlic, and dice bell pepper and mushrooms. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add veggies. Cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add turkey and season with salt, pepper and onion powder. Stir to crumble turkey and combine; cook until no longer pink.
- Remove from heat. Dice tomato and avocado, and gently mix into meat mixture.
- Serve turkey mixture over rice with sliced pears on the side. (Serving size: 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup turkey with veggies, 1/2 pear)
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie