- Preheat oven to 350° F and lightly spray a 5×9 inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Dice onion into small bite size pieces.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, milk, eggs, salt, pepper, diced onion, ginger, and bread crumbs. Mix thoroughly and shape into a loaf.
- Press the brown sugar onto the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and spread the ketchup over top.
- Spread the turkey mixture over the brown sugar and ketchup evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear.
- While meatloaf is cooking, begin cooking rice according to the package directions. Heat corn in the microwave or on the stovetop until warm; slice apples and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Serve meatloaf with rice, corn, and apple slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie