- 2 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoon coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 medium onion
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 1/8 can (6 oz) tomato paste, canned
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounce vinegar, white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 3 cup green beans
- 4 medium russet potato
- Mix together all the bronzed seasoning spices (only one shake cayenne) and use freely to coat the meat.
- Cut into 1/2 inch medallions and cook meat thoroughly. I do mine in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil but it can be cooked in an oven or roaster with some moisture.
- Mince garlic clove and enough onion to get 2 teaspoons worth.
- In a heavy sauce pan simmer the white wine vinegar (or champagne if you prefer), red chili flakes (1/4 teaspoon), minced garlic and minced onions. (This will make your kitchen smell quite a bit if using vinegar, but that will dissipate). Simmer until it has reduced to 50%.
- Then add the brown sugar, soy sauce, 2 teaspoons tomato paste, and salt. Bring back to a simmer and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in butter, a little at a time. Glaze may be mellowed by additional simmering.
Calories: 336kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 620mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g