- 4 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 12 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 4 large pita, whole wheat
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cut broccoli into small florets; dice peppers and onion. Slice olives and tomatoes in half; cut cheese into cubes. Toss everything into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, sprinkle in the seeds and toss well to combine and fully coat.
- Slice pita into triangles; cut cantaloupe into cubes. Serve salad with pita triangles and fruit.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie