- 4 medium orange
- Cook pasta to al dente as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, cut broccoli into small, bite-sized pieces; add to pasta during the last 3-4 minutes of cooking. Drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium. Whisk in the flour and cook until slightly brown, approximately 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the broth and milk; continue to cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add cream, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning; whisk together until slightly thickened. Stir in 1/3 cup Parmesan, then add pasta and broccoli. Stir to combine then remove from heat.
- Serve pasta topped with additional Parmesan; serve orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie