- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- Cook broccoli in a large pot of boiling water to soften; being sure to cook a bit longer than you normally would, so it’s soft enough to blend smooth. Chop green onion.
- Drain broccoli and add to high-powered blender or food processor. Toss in remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth consistency.
- Serve with cut up veggies.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie