- 2 bunch broccoli
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 2 medium apple
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium bell pepper, yellow
- 12 medium green olives
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup ranch dressing, low fat
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Chop broccoli, cauliflower, and apples into bite-sized pieces; dice peppers and olives; halve tomatoes. Add all to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in dressing and add cheese; mix well.
- Serve immediately or cover and chill in the refrigerator for later.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie