- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1/4 cup millet, raw
- 1 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Add the oats, quinoa, and millet to a large, fine-mesh strainer and rinse for about a minute under running water; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the rinsed grains to the oil and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to smell toasted, then stir in the water and salt.
- Bring to a boil, then cover, turn down the heat, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let sit for 5 minutes, then remove the lid and fluff with a fork.
- Spread the hot grains onto a large, rimmed baking sheet and let cool for at least half an hour, then transfer to a large bowl.
- In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/2 tablespoon oil, orange juice, honey, yogurt, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Pour the yogurt mixture into the grains and stir until well coated. Season with additional salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Top with peaches, blueberries, and sliced almonds before serving; garnish with an additional drizzle of honey if desired.
Calories: 284kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 112mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 21g