- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup granola
- 1 cup almonds, whole
- Divide yogurt among 4 sealable containers; add berries to each.
- Slice pepper; peel and cut carrots into sticks.
- Mix granola and almonds together.
- Add all ingredients to separate containers and toss into lunchboxes.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie