- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, brown, Italian, or Crimini
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 6 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 cup strawberries
- Spray a skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Chop mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes. Set aside separately.
- Add mushrooms to the hot skillet and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk eggs and water together, then pour into the skillet with the mushrooms; allow to cook until no longer runny, stirring frequently to scramble.
- Remove from heat and stir in onions and tomatoes.
- Fill each tortilla with an even amount of the egg mixture, then roll up.
- Serve strawberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie