- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 medium mango
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 tablespoon mint, fresh
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium.
- Crack one egg at a time into the hot skillet, cooking until the desired doneness is reached. Repeat until all eggs have been cooked.
- Toast bread.
- Place one egg and some spinach in between each of two slices of bread, making 4 sandwiches.
- For the salad, chop the mango and strawberries into smaller pieces; mix together in a bowl along with the chopped mint. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve sandwiches with fruit salad on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie