- 1/2 cup almonds, whole
- 1 1/2 cup, halves Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 medium banana
- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, coarsely chop nuts and dried fruits. Mix nut butter and bananas until a paste forms. (May use any dried fruit and nuts).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix. Spoon into lightly greased muffin cups and bake for 15 minutes. Can be stored in refrigerator for 5 days
Calories: 212kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 48mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g