- 1/2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup corn, canned
- 1 cup Lima beans, frozen
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 large egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup, chunks pineapple
- Add butter to a large skillet over medium. Add corn, lima beans, and taco seasoning. Stir to combine and saute for 2 minutes, then remove from skillet.
- Wipe down skillet with a paper towel, then spray with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl. Add to hot skillet and stir to scramble, cooking until no longer runny.
- Divide eggs evenly among 4 bowls; add some of the Lima bean mixture, chopped avocado, and salsa, then top off with crushed tortilla chips.
- Serve with pineapple chunks on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie