- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 6 large egg
- 1/8 cup water
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 medium orange
- Add oil to a medium skillet and heat.
- Chop bell pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 1-2 minutes, then remove from pan.
- Whisk together eggs and water; add to same skillet. Cook but do not scramble.
- Chop turkey and sprinkle over eggs. Move eggs inward until cooked through, then flip so you have a large “fried egg”.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and let sit until melted.
- Cut into quarters; place one section of egg onto each tortilla, add peppers, then roll up.
- Cut cross-ways like sushi; serve with orange wedges on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie