- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- Toast bread. Slice banana.
- Spread your favorite nut butter over the toast in the shape of a circle for the bear’s head.
- Place slices of banana towards the top of the bread for the bear’s ears and another in the center for his nose.
- Place blueberries (or raisins) in place for his eyes, as well as on top of the center banana slice for his nose.
- Serve with any remaining fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie