- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 medium banana
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 1/2 ounce raisins, seedless
- Toast bread. Slice banana.
- Spread your favorite nut butter over the toast in the shape of a circle for the bear’s head.
- Place slices of banana towards the top of the bread for the bear’s ears and another in the center for his nose.
- Place blueberries (or raisins) in place for his eyes, as well as on top of the center banana slice for his nose.
- Serve with any remaining fruit on the side.
Calories: 267kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 149mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g