- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1 cup barley, pearled, dry
- 1 cup bulgar wheat
- 3 cup cranberries, dried
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- Stir together oats, barley, bulgar, cranberries, almonds, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Cover tightly and store at room temperature for up to 2 months or in the freezer for up to 6 months (stir or shake mixture before measuring out to use).
- In a small saucepan bring 2-2/3 cups water to a boil.
- Add 1-1/3 cup cereal mixture to the boiling water, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 12-15 minutes or until desired consistency is reached, stirring occasionally.
- Mix 1/4 cup blueberries into each serving. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie