Bread Shapes with Hard Boiled Egg, Peppers and KiwiPrint Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 large egg
- 8 slice bread, whole wheat
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 medium kiwi
- Hard boil eggs.
- Meanwhile, use a cookie cutter or food press to cut bread into desired shapes.
- Slice bell pepper and kiwi fruit.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal portions before serving, or pack in lunchboxes to go.
Calories: 281kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 365mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g