- 4 medium cucumber
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 1/2 medium tomato, red
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 4 tablespoon peanut butter, all-natural
- 4 medium clementine
- 4 ounce granola
- Peel cucumber lengthwise into thin slices, stopping just before the seeds are reached. (If seeds are included, the rolls will fall apart.)
- Finely dice tomato and grate 1 carrot. Cut remaining carrots into sticks; set aside separately.
- Lay out cucumber slices and top with turkey, tomatoes, and grated carrot; roll up tightly and secure each roll with a toothpick.
- Cut celery into sticks and fill each with peanut butter. Serve cucumber rolls with celery and carrot sticks, clementines, and granola.
Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 791mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 27g