- 1 3/4 cup All-Bran cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tablespoon basil, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon peel, raw
- 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/2 cup yogurt, plain, low-fat
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 none cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh
- 4 medium russet potato
- 2 cup green beans
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F. In food processor or blender, crush cereal into fine crumbs. Add garlic powder, basil, lemon peel, cheese and margarine. Place in a shallow pan or plate, set aside.
- in small bowl, combine yogurt, salt, pepper, lemon juice, ketchup. Coat fish with yogurt mixture then, cereal mixture, covering completely. Place in single layer, on shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined.
- Bake at 375 degrees F about 10 minutes. Turn fish. Bake 10 minutes longer or until fish flakes. Serve hot, garnish with parsley if desired.
- Potato can be baked or boiled then mashed. Steam beans.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 438mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 11g