- 4 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup edamame, shelled
- 2 medium carrot
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1/2 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cook bowtie pasta to al dente, according to package instructions. Drain, cool, then add to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, shred cheese and remove edamame from pods (if not already bought this way); chop carrots and broccoli.
- Add cheese, edamame, carrots, broccoli, and cranberries to bowl with the pasta.
- Whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl (any type of vinegar may be used); add to the pasta and toss well.
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for later. Serve fruit on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie