- 8 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 4 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium carrot
- 3 stalk green onion
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain hot liquid into a small pot; add peas and heat until boiling. Drain and add to cooked pasta; cover and set aside to keep warm.
- While pasta is cooking, dice pepper, carrot, and onion.
- Add oil to a sauté pan and heat over medium. Add the diced veggies and cook for about 3 mins.
- Add pasta and marinara; mix well and continue cooking until heated through.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Serve frozen mango on the side.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 86g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 833mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 28g