Citrus Bowtie Pasta
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1/3 cup Orange Juice Concentrate
- 16 ounce bowtie (farfalle) pasta, dry
- 1 cup Lentils, cooked
- 4 fruit clementine
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1/4 cup yogurt, plain
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup black olives, canned
- Allow peas and orange juice concentrate to thaw. Meanwhile, cook pasta and lentils separately according to package instructions. Drain, and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Peel and separate clementines into wedges. Thinly slice onion. Toss both into bowl with pasta, peas, and lentils.
- In a small bowl mix mayonnaise, yogurt, thawed orange juice concentrate, and paprika. Pour over pasta mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- Serve on a bed of spinach and top with olives.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie