- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup watermelon
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 4 medium, oven-safe bowls with cooking spray and place a tortilla into each one, pressing it down to shape. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, dice onion and tomato; set aside separately. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and ground beef to hot skillet, and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently to cook through and crumble. Drain any excess grease.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to skillet, along with taco seasoning and salsa; heat through.
- Fill baked taco bowls with meat mixture, and top with tomatoes, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with diced watermelon and blueberries on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie