- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 pound beef, ground, 95% lean
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cup watermelon
- 2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 4 medium, oven-safe bowls with cooking spray and place a tortilla into each one, pressing it down to shape. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Meanwhile, dice onion and tomato; set aside separately. Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion and ground beef to hot skillet, and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently to cook through and crumble. Drain any excess grease.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to skillet, along with taco seasoning and salsa; heat through.
- Fill baked taco bowls with meat mixture, and top with tomatoes, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
- Serve with diced watermelon and blueberries on the side.
Calories: 473kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1371mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 19g