- 4 slice whole wheat baguette
- 1 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 1 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 4 medium pear
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Cut baguette into individual serving sizes. Grab the kids and have them spread sauce while you shred the cheese. They can use sliced black olives for eyes and sprinkle on the cheese being careful not to cover the mummy’s eyes. Bake in oven until cheese is melted. Serve with sliced peppers and pears.
Calories: 328kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 654mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 22g