- 2 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1 cup Pancake Mix, Whole Wheat
- 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 2 tablespoon wheat germ
- Preheat oven to 425. Put the butter in a small bar pan and spread it over the bottom of the pan using a paper towel, or spray with non-stick spray.
- Whisk the baking mix, milk & egg just until the large lumps disappear. (The batter should have small lumps.) Pour into bar pan, then sprinkle 1/2 cup blueberries over the batter.
- Bake for 13-15 min or until the top is light golden brown. Carefully remove the pan from the oven.
- Cut into 4 squares. Cut each square in half from corner to corner to make 8 triangles. Serve with 1/4 cup yogurt on each triangle, topped with a few blueberries, then sprinkle with wheat germ. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie