- Prepare rice as directed on packages.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Mince garlic and add to hot oil. Cook and stir for 1 minute then reduce heat.
- Stir in blueberries and vinegar; cook for 5-6 minutes (longer if using frozen berries). Remove from heat.
- Lightly chop spinach and chop onion; combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Toss until thoroughly mixed.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for later.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie