- 2 cup bulgar wheat
- 4 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- Cook bulgar as directed on package.
- Add honey, vanilla, and berries to cooked bulgar; stir to combine. Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes. This will thaw the blueberries.
- Top off with almond milk and a sprinkling of sliced almonds.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 70g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 60mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 13g