- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cup blueberries
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice bread, whole wheat
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium. Whisk together the eggs and egg whites. Season eggs with cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- Pour eggs into skillet and cook on low for 3-4 minutes without stirring. Top with half the berries. Cook for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- Using a heat-resistent spatula, lift up the eggs and allow any excess liquid to flow underneath so it may cook. When nearly cooked through, flip over and cook for 2-3 minutes longer. (Having a hard time with it? You can also just fold it over. It will simply take a few moments longer to cook through completely.)
- Serve with tomato slices and toast. Garnish with remaining blueberries.
Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 421mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g