- 4 large egg
- Hard boil eggs. Allow to cool before peeling.
- Put oats, milk, and water in a pot and heat over medium.
- In a small sauce pan, heat blueberries and vanilla extract over medium. Cook until a good amount of juices are at the bottom of the pan.
- Add blueberries to the oat mixture and continue to heat until the desired consistency is reached, stirring frequently.
- Serve oats alongside hard boiled eggs.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie