- 4 ounce turkey bacon
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, low fat
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 leaf outer lettuce
- 4 medium apple
- Cook bacon until crispy in a large skillet over medium heat, then crumble and set aside. Chop tomato.
- Gently mix together cream cheese, bacon, and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Evenly spread cream cheese mixture over the tortillas, then top with lettuce and roll up tightly.
- Cut in half if desired, and serve with apples on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie