- 4 large egg
- 4 medium tangerine (mandarin orange)
- 1 cup green peas, frozen
- 1 cup spinach
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.
- Slice hard-boiled eggs into 4-5 slices. Peel oranges and split into wedges.
- Arrange egg into a circular shape, overlapping for the center of the flower and place orange wedges around the eggs for the petals. Line up the peas into a stem-like shape with spinach as the leaves; serve with yogurt.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie