- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1/2 cup, chopped collard greens, raw
- 1/2 cup black beans, canned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large egg
- 4 large egg white
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 4 medium kiwi
- Finely dice onion and tomato; chop collard greens; drain and rinse beans. Set each aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add onions and collards and sauté for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 1 minute more.
- Whisk eggs and egg whites together, then pour over veggies. Add beans, pepper, and salt.
- Lightly stir to combine, then cover and cook for 5 minutes or until eggs are no longer runny.
- Top scrambled eggs with salsa and serve with kiwi on the side.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 549mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 10g