- 4 medium kiwi
- Peel and dice carrot and onion; dice yellow squash and zucchini. Drain and rinse beans.
- In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook carrots and onion in butter until tender.
- Stir in the broth, rice, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 13 minutes.
- Stir in yellow squash, zucchini, and beans.
- Cover and simmer 6-10 minutes longer or until rice and vegetables are tender.
- Serve warm with kiwi slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie