- 4 medium apple
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Drizzle skillet with oil and heat over medium.
- Add chicken to hot skillet and cook each side for 4-5 minutes until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Halve tomatoes, and slice avocado and cooked chicken.
- Divide greens among 4 serving dishes, then top with chicken, tomatoes, avocado, and dressing.
- Serve each portion with a sliced apple and dinner roll on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie