- 1 none cooking spray
- 3 large egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup flour, all-purpose
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, pure
- Spray a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and place over medium heat.
- Add eggs, sour cream, milk, honey, salt, and vanilla to a large bowl; blend well. Add flour and baking powder to wet ingredients and stir until just combined; batter may be lumpy. Fold in the berries.
- Pour batter onto skillet 1/4 or 1/3 cup at a time and cook 2-3 minutes until it begins to bubble. Flip and cook for 1-2 minutes longer until cooked through. Repeat until all batter has been used.
- Serve pancakes topped with butter and maple syrup. Have extra berries? They can be added on top as well!
Calories: 480kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 192mg | Sodium: 401mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 32g