- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- Heat milk to just barely a boil; stir in oats and cinnamon. Cook approximately 5 minutes over medium/low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Rinse berries and pat dry.
- Once oats are cooked to your preference, scoop 1/2 cup into each dish. Top with 1/4 cup yogurt and 1/4 cup blueberries.
Calories: 394kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 73mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 10g