- 2 cup milk
- 1/8 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup oats, dry
- 1 1/2 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 cup spinach
- Pour milk, protein, and oats into a high-powered blender; blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients then blend once again until smooth.
- Add additional liquid and/or ice until the desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie