- 4 each rice cakes, brown rice, plain
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup blackberries
- Break rice cake into 4 pieces and divide hummus amongst 4 small sealable containers.
- Cut cheese into cubes and wrap a spinach leaf around each cube. If needed, hold in place with a food pick.
- Cut cucumbers into slices and using a food pick, pierce a tomato and cucumber slice together, continuing until all veggies have been used.
- Finally, place all ingredients, including blackberries, into a lunchbox to go.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie