- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 1/8 cup chives, fresh, chopped
- Remove stems and seeds from peppers, then cut each into 6 wedges.
- Combine goat cheese and chives in a small bowl.
- Spread the cheese mixture onto the pepper wedges and enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie