- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, orange
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/8 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne or red pepper
- Slice bell peppers into strips, then cut the strips in half.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Arrange pepper strips close together in an ungreased baking dish; sprinkle cheese, olives, and red pepper flakes on top.
- Broil peppers 3-4 inches from the heat for about 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted. Watch closely so they do not burn!
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g