- 1 medium cantaloupe
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, soy sauce, grated ginger, sesame oil and Sriracha.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add minced garlic and cook, stirring constantly until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes; drain excess fat.
- Spiralize or grate zucchini; thinly slice green onions. Add zucchini, green onions and soy sauce mixture to the skillet. Stir until well combined, allowing to simmer until heated through, about 2 minutes. Add cooked pasta; toss and allow to heat through.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired; with cantaloupe cubes on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie